Unweighing Mobility Trainer:
The IMI Un-weighing Trainer enables partial weight -bearing therapy to be conducted with the assurance of patient Comfort and Safety, and with convenient access to the patient for manual observation and assistance. The electrical un-weighing trainer is designed to apply vertical support to remove the stress of bearing body weight; unit digitally controls weight bearing, and promotes proper posture and balance over a treadmill or the ground. The system allows patient to stand upright and use both arms freely. Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunk strength. The adjust-table suspension bar adjusts to accommodate tall Children & Adults.
* Un-weighing: Can be set 0% to 100% of the body weight, digitally.
* Un-weighing System: Electrical, the unit comes with mains operated built in lift system.
* Vertical Oscillation: Up to 24", ideal for sit to stand exercises also.
* Suspension: Single point, with 360 degree rotational bar to help patient turn easily.
* Control Panel: Digitally display *Patient weight, & Un-weighing Weight.
* Capacity: 0-120 kg un-weighing range.
* Un-Weighing Harness: Two, Small and Standard size.
* Handrails: For patient's support, Adjustable & Removable.
* Frame measures: 42"Long x 33" wide inside to accomodate Treadmill & fitted with four, 6" lockable wheels.
* Power Supply: Unit Operates on 220V AC, with battery back-up system.
* Note: Assembled working size of unit ; Height 92" x Width 39" x Length 43" approx.