The IMI Un-Weighing Mobility Trainer enables partial weight -bearing therapy to be conducted with the assurance of patient Comfort and Safety, and with convenient access to the patient for manual observation and assistance. The electrical un-weighing trainer is designed to apply vertical support to remove the stress of bearing body weight; unit digitally controls weight bearing, and promotes proper posture and balance over a treadmill or the ground. The system allows patient to stand upright and use both arms freely. Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunk strength. The adjust-table suspension bar adjusts to accommodate tall Children & Adults.
- Un-weighing: Can be set 0% to 100% of the body weight, digitally.
- Un-weighing System: Electrical, the unit comes with mains operated built in lift system.
- Vertical Oscillation: Up to 24", ideal for sit to stand exercises also.
- Suspension: Single point, with 360 degree rotational bar to help patient turn easily.
- Control Panel: Digitally display *Patient weight, & Un-weighing Weight.
- Capacity: 0-120 kg un-weighing range.
- Un-Weighing Harness: Two, Small and Standard size.
- Handrails: For patient's support, Adjustable & Removable.
- Frame measures: 42"Long x 33" wide inside to accommodate Treadmill & fitted with four, 6" lockable wheels.
- Power Supply: Unit Operates on 220V AC, with battery back-up system.
- Note: Assembled working size of unit; Height 92" x Width 39" x Length 43" approx.
S-46, Badli Industrial Estate Phase-1, Near Samaipur Badli Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, 110042, India