Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulator (TENS 2 Chan, Digi
Light weight, Pocket Model, Two Channel, Low Frequency Digital Tens, works on Three AA battery cells. It utilizes solid state circuit to provide maximum reliability and Stability. CE marked.
* FIVE Different Stimulation Modes: (1) Tapping-1, (2) Tapping-2, (3) Kneading, (4) Press, (5) Vibration.
* ONE programme mode, covering all the Modes.
* LCD display & digital operation.
* Intensity adjustable from 0 - 9.
* Two channel output with two sets adhesive pads.
* Preset 10 minutes Timer.
* Battery Life, 3 months (30 minutes per day).
* Maximum Output Frequency, 147.1 Hz for more severe pain.
* Large buttons for easy operation.