Shoulder Wheel provides a smooth, easily measured range of movement with variable resistance. A 100cm diameter, tubular steel constructed Wheel is fitted with Brake drum for Resistance and 360 degree scale for feed-back.
* Construction: 100cm diameter, tubular steel constructed Wheel is fitted with Precision machined plastic moulded drum & fitted with 127mm brake pads for resistance.
* Movement: Bi-directional operation for shoulder & elbow.
* Mounting: Wheel is mounted on Three laminated wall boards.
* Arc of Motion: Arc of motion can be varied on Stainless steel arm from 30cm to 80cm by fixing handle at the required place.
* Height Adjustment: Two wall board are fitted with Two STAINLESS STEEL channels (81cm H x 6cm W) & Wheel can be raised or lowered by 50cm to suit each patient.
* Resistance: Wheel is fitted with advanced Calibrated Sensitive Resistance mechanism and the resistance is controllable from Zero to Maximum.
* Feed Back: A 360 degree scale is provided on the drum to measure & record the degree of revolution from either direction (for Left or Right Shoulder) for immediate feed-back to the patient.
* Finish: Powder coated finish with polished Stainless Steel channels.
* Wall mountable unit, set include mounting hardware.
* Manufactured as per ISI standard.
* CE marked.