Microprocessor based "Nice-Trac" unit with Continuous & Intermittent traction modes is an accurate and sturdy unit. Works on solid state circuitry with reliable, silent and smooth geared motor. Can be mounted on wall or table. (W/O Table).
* Traction Force: Cervical, 03 kg to 15 kg in steps.
: Lumbar, 15 kg to 45 kg in steps.
: Maximum Traction, with Doubler pully upto 90 kgs..
* Hold Time: In steps of 10, 20, 40, 60 & 80 seconds with LED Indicator.
* Rest Time: In steps of 1, 5, 10, 15, & 20 seconds with LED Indicator.
* Treatment Time: 00 to 99 minutes with digital display.
* Alarms: At the end of treatment time.
* Safety: Patient safety switch provided.
* Power : 220V AC
* Mounting : Can be mounted on Table or on Wall.
* Cervical Head Holder with Bar.
* Lumber Traction Belts with Bar.
* Weight Doubler Pulley set.
* Main Cord & Extra Fuses.
S-46, Badli Industrial Estate Phase-1, Near Samaipur Badli Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, 110042, India