Microprocessor based "Nice-Trac" unit with Continuous & Intermittent traction modes is an accurate and sturdy unit. Works on solid state circuitry with reliable, silent and smooth geared motor. Can be mounted on wall or table. (W/O Table).
* Traction Force: Direct Pulling 05 kg to 45 kg in Twelve steps.
: Maximum Traction Force with Doubler pulley upto 90 kgs.
* Hold Time: 0 to 99 Sec. (in 1 sec Step).
* Rest Time: 0 to 99 Sec. (in 1 sec Step).
* Treatment Time: 00 to 99 minutes in 1 minut Step.
* Alarms.: At the end of treatment time.
* Safety Switch : Patient safety switch provided with Alarm (Audio & Video)
* Operating Voltage 200 - 240V AC / 50Hz.
* Mounting.: Can be mounted on Table or on Wall, set include mounting hardware.
* Cervical Head Holder with Bar.
* Lumber Traction Belts with Bar.
* Weight Doubler Pulley set.
* Main Cord & Extra Fuses.