HYDROTHERAPY TANK (Butterfly Shape Bath Pool)
Butterfly Shaped, Hydrotherapy Bath Pool is designed for permanent installations with direct connections to Hot & Cold water supply, Overflow and Drainage . The shape & dimensions of the tank allows various arm & leg exercises to be carried out without hitting to the sides. The recessed areas at the head and sides of the bath provide good access for the therapist when monitoring & assisting the patient.
- Construction: Constructed of heavy gauge (14 & 16gauge) stainless steel sheet, electrically Argon welded tank is shaped to Butterfly modified figure.
- Overall dimension: 266cm x 196cm x 86cm high.
- Inside dimension: Length to inset 218cm. Width upper part 183cm. Width of middle narrow part 89cm. Width of lower part 135cm. Depth is 56cm.
- Turbine Ejectors, Aerators & Carriages.: TWO, with 1/2 H.P. motors, Ejectors with elevators on ball bearing carriages.
- Power Supply: 220 V AC.
- Accessories: One digital thermometer, 2 water inlets, drain and overflow pipes with all necessary fitting.
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Head-Rest,
- Stainless Steel Body Stretcher and Sitting seat fitted with nylon cloth.
- Finish: Bright polish finish inside the tank with special paint finish from outside.
- Note: A separate room or hall is required for this unit with 220V AC power supply, Hot & Cold water supply and water drainage.