- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 6200 INR
HAND-TOOL'S TEST FRAME:
This hand tool test measures proficiency in using ordinary mechanics tools. The object is for the subject to disassemble all the bolts from one upright & re-assemble them on the corresponding rows of the other upright with the heads of the bolts inside.
* This type of skill is important in many different factory jobs.
* The test consists of different tools, Spaners Set - 1, Screw Driver - 1, and Plier - 1.
* Two Laminated uprights with 12 holes of different sizes on each side are provided with a storage box.
* Bolts & Nuts, 12 bolts of 50mm length with suitable nuts & washers are provided in Three diameters (12mm, 9mm & 6mm).
* Finish; Bolts & Nuts are Zinc-plated & Wooden Box finished in natural polish.
S-46, Badli Industrial Estate Phase-1, Near Samaipur Badli Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, 110042, India